Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
Organization: World Action Fund
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
World Action Fund a non-profit organisation working in Uganda and South Sudan, that shares a commitment to promote activities that contribute to the communities wellbeing, emergency aid and development programs.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Be reliable and responsible;
- Communicate any issues or concerns which are likely to affect your volunteer duties;
- Do your duties as assigned and directed;
- Work with management to identify key areas to focus funding tasks
- Manage relationships, follow up with donors and create partnerships with organisations
- Accept guidance from the Volunteer Coordinator or supervisor;
- Be willing to learn and participate in orientation, training programs, and meetings;
- Research throughly new funding pneeds and other key donors, trusts, foundations, corporates
- Understand the role of the paid staff, maintain a smooth working relationship with them and stay within the bounds of the volunteer role;
- Create internal database of past, current and potential donors
- Keep sensitive organizational information confidential;
- Comply with the policies and procedures of the organization.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant must hold a strong academic background and experience
- Experience in research and grant writing
- Independent, self starter, independent worker, proactive and resourceful
- Flexible and adaptable
- Keen interest in understanding and supporting to the development of the communities
All suitably qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to send their covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org detailing your skills, experience, interest in the volunteer work and availability. Tel: +256 393 516 243 or WhatsApp +256 753 927 432
Deadline: 31st August 2019
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.
(Visited 271 times, 1 visits today)