Organization: Bureau for Institutional Reform and Democracy
Country: Benin, Burkina Faso, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, Uganda, United Republic of Tanzania
Closing date: 02 Nov 2018
Location: Niger, Nigeria, Burkina Faso, Benin, Tanzania, Uganda, Rwanda
The Bureau for Institutional Reform and Democracy – BiRD GmbH is currently accepting applications for a National Expertfor the project Evaluation of the Programme “Border Management Africa “From Barriers to Bridges” – Support to the African Border Union Programme (AUBP)”.
Qualifications and skills
- Degree in social/political sciences, law or related fields;
- At least excellent knowledge of two of the following languages: English, French and/or (German);
- Knowledge of West and/or East African local languages expected.
- Experience in qualitative and quantitative data collection;
- Experience with participatory methods;
- Broad working experience in West and/or East Africa (esp.: Niger, Nigeria, Burkina Faso, Benin, Tanzania, Uganda, and Rwanda).
All experts must be independent and free from conflicts of interest in the responsibilities they take on.
Please note that only excellent experts meeting most or all of the above mentioned criteria and having excellent and verifiable record will be considered.
How to apply:
Applications and updated CVs are accepted on a rolling basis and should be submitted until November 2nd, 2018 to: email@example.com