Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
Organisation: FIG Consult Limited (Dental Clinic)
Duty Station: Kamwokya, Kampala, Uganda
FIG Consult Limited is a leading Human Resource Consultancy. They are recruiting on behalf of a valuable client, a Dental Clinic in Kamwokya.
Job Summary: The Receptionist should be a passionate individual capable of serving as the front office liaison for our Office. In this role you’ll take responsibility for front line administration, supporting the Dentist, and creating awesome relationships with everyone who comes into contact with our business with Passion and Heart. The incumbent will be part of a dynamic, growing business and join the Leader of “Wow” Customer Service in dental care.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· The jobholder will keep the reception area is tidy, attractive and welcoming to clients and visitors, and presentable with all necessary material (pens, forms, paper etc.)
· Perform the function of a link between front desk and the management
· Maintain co-ordination & good communication with other departments of the Company
· Handle a variety of matters including managed care, insurance, collections, operational and customer service issues
· Greet and welcome guests
· Answer questions and address complaints
· Facilitate/ Resolve guest problems quickly, efficiently & courteously
· Answer the incoming telephone calls, take and relay messages, respond to phone inquiries and make calls/and redirect them or keep messages.
· Receive letters, packages etc. sort out and distribute them
· Prepare outgoing mail by drafting correspondence, securing parcels etc
· Check, sort and forward emails
· Regularly monitor office supplies and place orders when necessary
· Type, photocopy, scan and file documents appropriately
· Verify and take delivery of supplies, including flowers, newspapers and office supplies ensuring the accuracy of the delivery notes.
· Receive and direct visitors, make and confirm appointments as requested.
· Ensures that the notice boards are updated and well maintained with current events and staff notices.
· Provide support to the administration by entering data or by doing other clerical work.
· Keep updated records and files
· Monitor office expenses and costs eg stationery, utilities, consumables etc
· Responsible for travel arrangement schedules for employees in the company and visitors from abroad.
· Perform any other duties as assigned from time to time
· Improved customer care and administrative support in order to ensure effective and efficient office operations
· Front desk records maintained, reports prepared and submitted
· Customer needs identified and appropriate solutions offered
· Incoming documents and mails appropriately handled and responded
· Safe custody and proper usage of front desk and dental equipment ensured
· Daily Office services properly coordinated at all times.
· Frontline customer services (registration, cashiering, handling appointments and enquiries) properly and appropriately delivered
· Customers/clients, visitors and staff well received and assisted
· Secretarial/Administration services provided to the department
· Safe handling of company utilities, supplies and equipment/property ensured
· Clean and safe office environment ensured
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate for the Receptionist vacancy should hold a Bachelor’s degree in any field
- Internship experience in hospital setting is an added advantage
- Good computer skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic and challenging team environment.
- Good customer service skills
- The applicant for the Receptionist should be proactive, adaptable and a team player.
- You’ll have a quiet confidence, be organised and be great at organising others.
- You’d describe yourself as friendly, sociable and someone who goes the extra mile and can be counted on by the rest of your team.
- You’ll love to follow systems and show great initiative in coming up with solutions.
- Age: Below 24 years
NB: Applicants who live in and around Kamwokya have an added advantage
All suitably qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to send their cover letters (include salary expectation) and updated CVs via email to email@example.com with the subject line quoted as “Receptionist – Dental Clinic.”
Deadline: 29th October 2018 by 5.00pm
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.
(Visited 97 times, 1 visits today)