Job Title: Assistant Records Officer
Employer: Uganda Hotel and Tourism Training Institute – Jinja
Location: Jinja, Uganda
Job Ref: UHTTI/2017/003
· The Assistant Records Officer will serve as the Librarian.
· Filing classified information.
· Auditing records and registers to ensure proper data bank.
· Scheduling disposal of unwanted records and information.
· Selecting and acquiring cataloging information.
· Assisting researchers with literature like printed resources and books.
· Making departmental work plans and budget
· The applicant for the Assistant Records Officer job opportunity should either hold an Advanced Certificate in Education (‘A’ Level) with a Diploma in Library and Information Science (DLIS) or a Diploma in Records and Information Management (DRIM) from a recognized institution
· Age: Between 20-45 years
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their applications with certified copies of academic qualifications in triplicate addressed to the Secretary Board of Directors UHTTI, P.O. Box 444, Jinja. Uganda
Deadline: 24th November 2017 by 4:30pm