Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
Organization: United Bank for Africa (UBA)
Duty Station: Head Office – Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Head, Human Capital Management
United Bank for Africa (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in twenty (20) countries and three (3) global financial centers: London, Paris and New York. UBA has evolved into a Pan-African, provider of banking and related financial services through diverse channels globally. United Bank for Africa Uganda represents UBA’s pioneer country activities in the East and Southern African sub-region. With a growing network of branches and ATMs across the country, the bank continues to expand the retail and commercial playing field in Uganda by delivering unique financial products and solutions.
Job Summary: The HCM Administrator/Operation Officer’s primary responsibility is to prepare staff payments, provide administrative support and effective operational service covering specific HR Services and processes
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· Prepare and submit periodic staff payments including monthly payrolls, reconciliations, remittance and other mandatory & voluntary deductions.
· Ensure efficiency in delivery of HR administrative duties by carrying out HR Operation management activities such as draft all HR correspondences, updating relevant HRIS,
· Provide excellent service by responding to queries/complaints from staff regarding specific areas of HR service within the agreed SLAs
· In liason with the HR Business partner, coordinate and implementation staff welfare activities with relevant parties.
· Promptness in report submission of all reports required within your portfolio
· Work within your portfolio in line with HR controls and Governance to achieve satisfactory departmental audit & risk grading
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
· The HCM Administrator/Operation Officer must hold a University degree from a reputable university
· Prior experience in Human Resources for at least is 3 -4 is an added advantage.
· Prior banking experience is an added advantage
· Good knowledge of HR tools
· Comprehensive knowledge of the administration work
· Basic knowledge of Human Resource policies and procedures
· Excellent Communication, interpersonal & Organisation skills
· PC Skills to especially MS word &Ms Excel
· Personal Organisation & Integrity
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their applications and up-to-date CVs to: email@example.com , with the subject “HCM Administrator/Operation Officer” addressed to:
The Head of Human Capital,
United Bank for Africa (Uganda) Ltd,
Plot 2, Jinja Road – Kampala, Uganda,
P.O. BOX 7396, Kampala, Uganda.
Deadline: 10th December 2018
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.
(Visited 156 times, 1 visits today)