Job Title: Medical Officer
Employer: Bushenyi Medical Center (BMC)
Job Summary: The Medical Officer will ensure delivery of quality HIV/AIDS care & treatment services to clients. In addition, he/she will support health system strengthening interventions by building capacity of health care workers in comprehensive HIV/AIDS management. He/she will deputise the medical director & perform any other duties as assigned.
· The ideal candidate should preferably hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Medicine and Surgery from a reputable University.
· The applicant should have active registration with the UMDPC
· HIV/AIDS care will be an added advantage
· At least 6 months of service in a busy clinical setting.
· Good counseling skills
· Teamwork and management
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both oral and written).
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send a hand written application letter along with CV (which should include at least details of email address, present position & current remuneration, address including telephone contacts of three (3) Referees) and certificates / testimonials to: email@example.com
Deadline: 20th November 2017