Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
Organisation: FIG Consult Limited (Tour and Travel Company)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Benefits: 850,000 UGX, Health Insurance, etc
FIG Consult Limited is a leading Human Resource Consultancy. They are recruiting on behalf of a valuable client, one of the oldest tour and travel companies with International accreditation.
Job Summary: The Ticketing Agent will be responsible for providing customer service in terms of ticketing, reservations and other products to generate sales. The incumbent will be responsible for planning, selling, arranging travel Itineraries and bookings for our clients. The Travel Consultant will be tasked with promoting and booking traveling arrangements for clients, formulating tour or holiday packages with the goal of enhancing client satisfaction and growth to our client base. He/she will be responsible for the daily operations of the travel agency including processing ticket requests for walk-in customers and over the phone.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· Carry out research of various destinations and means of travel regarding prices, customs, weather conditions, reviews etc.
· Making and confirming bookings using Amadeus Software.
· The incumbent will diagnose the clients’ specifications, needs and wishes and sale suitable travel packages or services.
· Be a liaison point between airlines, hotels, care hire services etc. on behalf of clients
· Record all inquiries and bookings.
· Support clients in finding travel package deals for their needs, included but not limited to accommodation, transfers and air travel
· Ensuring that a minimum of 50% of all enquires are converted into bookings by quick, detailed and accurate response enquiries
· Organize travels from beginning to end, through booking tickets and accommodation, securing rental transportation etc.
· The jobholder will also supply travelers with pertinent information and useful travel/holiday material (guides, maps, event programs etc)
· Collect deposits and balances (Key account Management)
· Use promotional techniques and prepare promotional materials to sell itinerary tour packages
· Handle unforeseen problems and complaints and determine eligibility for money returns
· Attend conferences to maintain familiarity with tourism trends
· Create and update electronic records of clients
· Secure new clients and retention through high level of customer service
· Provide alternatives for customer travel
· Focus on Up-selling to increase revenue
· Build and maintain relationships with key persons
· Keep financial statements and documents
· Attain revenue and profit targets
· Inform clearly all customers of terms, conditions and cancellation policy for each booking
· Manage all customer complaints with diplomacy and refer to manager whenever necessary
· The incumbent will book hotels, visas and flights linked to the current booking and ensure all other services are confirmed and meet client’s expectations
· Prepare and submit weekly, monthly reports as required
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate for the Ticketing Agent job placement must hold a Diploma in Ticketing (IATA/UFTAA) basic airline fares.
- Advanced certificate of Education (‘A’ Level).
- At least three to five years of experience in an IATA-accredited agency
- Excellent knowledge of traveling software Amadeus (Mandatory)
- Well versed in various areas of travel (domestic/international, business/holidays, group/individual etc)
- Commercially aware
- Excellent knowledge of airline products and ticketing processes.
- Certificate in marketing and sales will be of added advantage.
- Proven working experience as a travel and tours consultant
- Pleasant and approachable personality with excellent communication skills.
- Customer focused and able to work within a team.
- Self- confident and well groomed.
- Organized with high level of ethics and integrity.
All suitably qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to send their cover letters (include salary expectation) and updated CVs via email to email@example.com with the subject line quoted as “Ticketing Agent.”
Deadline: 20th December 2018 by 5.00pm
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.
(Visited 85 times, 1 visits today)