Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
Organization: Reach a Hand Uganda
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reach a Hand Uganda is a youth-centered organisation focusing on youth empowerment programs with emphasis on Livelihoods & Skills Development, Behavior Change Communication, Sexual Reproductive Health & Rights, and HIV/AIDS awareness and prevention. The Reach A Hand mission is to empower young people in Uganda aged 12-24 years with complete information, skills and tools to enable them to live healthy, focused and productive lives.
Job Summary: The Administrative Assistant will play a vital role in delivering quality support in administration to internal and external clients/visitors/partners, etc, applying all relevant rules, guidelines and procedures with a client-oriented results-focused approach You will ensure efficient and reliable administrative requirements are fulfilled and reported in a timely manner with required quality checks, in line Reach a Hand Uganda (RAHU) guidelines. The Administrative Assistant will build close relationships with RAHU staff and peer educators teams, and administrative service providers.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Admin Assistant will manage the Founder & Team Leader, and Chief of Staff ’s calendars and schedule of appointments; receive visitors.
- Provide logistical and administrative support and follow-up for substantive meetings organized at RAHU.
- Prepare travel authorizations and make travel arrangements for the team.
- Review incoming correspondence, collect and prepare necessary information for reply/action; draft and finalize responses.
- Provide hospitality/catering/logistical support for meetings/conferences organized by the Team Leader, Chief of Staff and other staff members.
- Maintain an office filing system and assist in archiving while supporting other staff members.
- Assist the other support staff focal points in the management of leave and attendance; office assets; and in the space management of personnel.
- Assist in gathering and compiling data and information for the preparation of documents, guidelines, speeches and position papers.
- Prepare PowerPoint and other presentations, including computer generated visuals such as graphs for the Founder & Team Leader and support other staff if necessary.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant should preferably hold a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
- At least three (3) years of previous work experience in administration and office support.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Computer literacy – use of GSuite i.e Google Drive and all its tools
- MS Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.).
- Good writing and communication skills.
All candidates should upload their applications with updated CVs either in PDF or Microsoft Word format with your contact information, academic certificates, nationality and 3 work related references at the link below.
Deadline: 8th January 2019
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.
(Visited 65 times, 1 visits today)