Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
Organization: Petroleum Authority of Uganda (PAU)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
The Petroleum Authority of Uganda (PAU) is a statutory body established under Section 9 of the Petroleum (Exploration, Development and Production) Act 2013, and in line with the National Oil and Gas Policy for Uganda which was approved in 2008. The PAU’s mandate is to monitor and regulate the exploration, development and production, together with the refining, gas conversion, transportation and storage of petroleum in Uganda. This includes ensuring that petroleum operations in Uganda are carried out in accordance with the relevant laws, regulations, guidelines, statutes and in line with international best practice for the petroleum industry.
Job Summary: The Office Attendant is responsible for maintaining the general cleanliness of offices at the Petroleum Authority of Uganda (PAU) and assists the personal secretary in the daily running and maintenance of offices at PAU. He / She reports to the Personal Assistant.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintains a clean and fresh environment at the PAU offices at all times.
- Ensures proper maintenance of equipment and facilities in the offices.
- Prepares and organizes meeting venues.
- Organizes refreshments and amenities for all relevant meetings.
- Moves files/documents to and from action officers
- Photocopies and handles mails/ letters and ensures that they reach the right recipient in a timely manner.
- Performs any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant for the Petroleum Authority of Uganda (PAU) Office Attendant job placement must hold an Advanced Level Certificate of Education (UACE) or its equivalent.
- At least three years of relevant working experience in a similar position serving in a busy working environment.
- Experience and /or training in office management and maintenance.
- Computer Literacy and knowledge of use of email and other relevant services.
- Knowledge of records management
- Innovative and with a proven high level of integrity.
- Ability to work independently and in a team.
- Ability and willingness to work late and during weekends.
- Proven track record of outstanding performance.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Courteousness with excellent customer care skills.
- Proven record of high standard of completing tasks and meeting deadlines.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Ability to adapt to varying situations and paying attention to detail.
All suitably qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to apply online by clicking on the link below.
- ONLY online applications will be considered.
- Applicants are required to scan and attach CERTIFIED copies of the required academic documents only e.g. Degree, Transcript, Diploma, A-level and O-level certificates and PLE results slip.
- Academic documents for the successful candidates will be vetted and background checks conducted before they are considered for appointment into the Authority.
- Only short listed and successful candidates will be contacted.
- All appointments shall be subject to a probationary period of not more than six months and subsequent confirmation in service will be based on satisfactory performance of the individual.
Deadline: 15th January 2019 by 11:59 pm.
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.
(Visited 77 times, 1 visits today)