The Dean’s International Science Excellence Scholarship is jointly offered by ANU College of Physical and Mathematical Science and ANU College of Medicine, Biology and Environment.
The objective of the award is to attract the very best international students from the Colleges’ institutional partners.
Australian National University is a world-leading university in Australia’s capital. Their focus is on research as an asset and an approach to education.
All applicants, whether domestic or international, must provide evidence that their English language ability meets the minimum requirements for admission.
- Application Deadline: November 13, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarship is available for pursuing undergraduate or postgraduate studies.
- Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded to study the subjects offered by ANU College of Physical and Mathematical Science or ANU College of Medicine, Biology and Environment.
- Scholarship Award: The scholarship offers a stipend of $5,000 paid as a one-off payment after the census date (31 March/31 August) of your commencing semester.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Nationality: International students
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: International students can apply for this scholarship.
- Entrance Requirements: The scholarship is available each year to a prospective ANU student who is:
- An international student. Dependents of the staff of diplomatic or consular missions are also eligible; and
- Undertaking undergraduate or postgraduate studies at an institute which has an articulation agreement with the Colleges.
- Enrolled/enrolling in an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program in the Colleges.
- English Language Requirements: All applicants, whether domestic or international, must provide evidence that their English language ability meets the minimum requirements for admission.
How to Apply: All students are required to submit an online application. The application form is available from the “Apply Now” link at the top of this page.