Organization: Options Consultancy Services
Country: United Republic of Tanzania
Closing date: 01 Feb 2019
The consultant will undertake a review of the current landscape of 1) accountability 2) quality improvement, and 3) policy & planning, in the area of family planning and sexual and reproductive health and rights (FP/SRHR) in Tanzania.
A desk based analysis of existing grey and published documents will be carried out. This exercise will involve compiling and documenting the key relevant documents and extracting the key information in order to populate the three reporting templates provided by Options.
Key informant interviews will be carried out in order to validate the key findings and to fill any gaps that were not possible to fill using information from the documents available.
Based on the document review and key informant interviews, the consultant will develop a set of recommendations of key strategies and key political economy analysis questions to influence 1) quality improvement 2) accountability and 3) policy and planning in family planning and sexual and reproductive health. This will include a description of opportunities and key stakeholders for the WISH programme team to engage with.
- Background and understanding of Sexual Reproductive Health and Family Planning policy environment in Tanzania.
- Experience interviewing multiple stakeholders from different backgrounds, including Government and CSOs.
- The consultant should have the right to work in Tanzania.
- Options is an equal opportunities employer
- Our organisation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and post holders to share this commitment.
- Overseas candidates require to have the right to work in Tanzania
How to apply:
- To apply, please send your CV with a summary note of your skills and experience to Michael Cavanagh firstname.lastname@example.org. Candidates should state the role in the subject header
- Closing date for applications is: 1st February
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interview.