Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
Organization: Restless Development
Restless Development (Uganda) is an International NGO established to address the challenges faced by young people in Uganda by placing young people at the forefront of change and development. Our vision is for all Ugandan youth to live healthy and productive lives, fully supported by those around them. Our programming focuses on three core areas: youth sexual and reproductive health and rights, youth civic participation and youth employment and livelihoods.
Chemonics International in partnership with Restless Development is implementing Feed the Future Uganda Youth Leadership for Agriculture Activity (YLA) which aims to increase economic opportunities for 350,000 Ugandan female and male youth ages 10 to 35 years in agriculture-related fields and improve their skills development (entrepreneurship, employability, leadership and life skills). The overall approach for YLA is partner-driven, leveraging private and public-sector actors, vocational training providers, NGOs, youth groups, local government entities and community associations to reach youth. YLA will implement an internship program targeting 18 young graduates aged 19-25 years. The program will equip graduates with workplace skills and practical work experience necessary for them to flourish in a competitive job market.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Partner identification and selection
- Support to PEDN Academy business growth and development
- Information management
- Partner coordination and engagement
- Live in school skills training for school clubs
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate for the Restless Development Partnerships/Project Liaison Intern should hold a BA in Community Development, Social Science and any other related university or institution of higher learning
- Strong presentation, writing and negotiation skills, including the ability to elaborate partnership projects and grant proposals
- Must possess an ability to handle multiple tasks and deadlines, and work well with others in a fast-paced environment. Should be able to organize and prioritize own work with limited supervision.
- Sense of initiative, discretion, mature judgment, and entrepreneurial spirit is required.
- Strong interpersonal skills highly desirable, ability to work independently and meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills – both oral and writing skills
- Computer literacy ( Ms Access, Ms Word, Ms. Excel and PowerPoint) is a must.
All suitably qualified and interested candidates who wish to join Restless Development in the aforementioned capacity should fill in this form, download here, and send it to email@example.com. Please note that we DO NOT accept CVs, resumes and cover letters.
Deadline: 7th February 2019 by 2pm
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.
(Visited 76 times, 2 visits today)