Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
Organization: Good Neighbors
Duty Station: Jinja, Uganda
Reports to: Project Coordinator
Good Neighbors is an international, non-profit humanitarian organization committed to child education, community development, and emergency relief projects in 30 countries around the world. We have fundraising offices in the USA, Korea, and Japan, and an International Cooperation Office in Geneva. Good Neighbors USA opened its Los Angeles office in 2007, which currently handles fundraising, donor management, volunteer programs, and marketing campaigns for all major projects. In December 2010, a Washington, D.C. office was established to network and partner with other organizations, as well as obtain grants from U.S. government agencies and foundations.
Job Summary: The Project Officer will be responsible for the preparation and follow-up of projects in the several sectors of development cooperation with Good Neighbors Uganda in particular Jinja District.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Project identification, formulation, follow-up of implementation and appraisal according to the Multiannual Indicative Program, and Thematic Programs.
- Technical, financial and administrative follow up of relevant projects, including but not limited to:
- Preparation, follow up, monitoring, invoicing review and reporting of the relevant projects, including evaluation of reports and overall/ annual work plans.
- Monitoring of ongoing projects, including field visits, on the spot evaluation and control of payments and contracts performance.
- Dissemination of projects information to third parties upon approval by project Manager.
- Liaison with relevant Uganda Government Ministries and state agencies, NGOs and stakeholders, including participation and reporting on all relevant meetings.
- Liaison with relevant units at head office in the execution of the relevant activities.
- Policy analysis and follow up of main developments in the relevant sectors.
- Contribute to the preparation of workshops, seminars, conferences and other public events.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant must hold a Bachelor’s degree in social Sciences or other related Courses is required.
- Minimum experience of two years in project management from a reputable organization is required.
- Ability to speak LUSOGA or LUGANDA.
- Teamwork and collaboration
- Respect for organizational, intercultural and ethical values
- Learning and Innovation
- Resource mobilization and fundraising
Hands deliver at Good Neighbors Head Office, Plot 3242, Ochola Close, Muyenga, and Block 244, P.O. Box 2934, Kampala. Uganda
Deadline: 8th March, 2019
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.
(Visited 107 times, 5 visits today)